"Yo man, my name is Coco. What's yours?"
In Dolby's mind: "Yo, yo....she thinks she's rapper ah?!"
"Oh hello, my name is Dolby. Nice meeting you!", in a polite aristocrat manner.
"Hahahaa.....Dolby Surround ah? Hahahaaaa!!!!"
"Oooi! If my name is Dolby, your name should be Surround, dumb dumb!"
"Eh, what dumb dumb! You wanna fight ah?!"
"Come lah, dumb dumb. I'm so big size, you mini mini lamb!"
"Ggggggrrrrrr....... woof, woof!"
Coco thought: "Wah, if I fight like this, I cannot win. Hmmmm....must come out with some tricks. My beauty tricks."
(Sexy music playing background scene)
"Dolby, Dolby, you are so manly. You smell good too."
"Wah, I'm admiring your whole body. You look so muscular, so tough. Oh, I'm all over you."
Dolby melted like chocolate and he felt his whole body like jelly. He went gaga over Coco's words, and so he gave in to Coco.
Coco thought: “Hahaha…..stupid dog. He lose also didn’t realize.”






No comments:
Post a Comment